Monday, March 23, 2009

Thanks Jodi!


Hi everyone!

Here is a card sent to one of our friends by our volunteer Jodi. It is ADORABLE! Remember, if you want your creations posted here, send them to me and I will add them.
If you have extra time and want to send an extra card, Sarah is having a difficult time with her platelets lately. She is such a cutie though, she still has a wonderful smile.
Also, sympathy cards to Cheyenne's family, I am sure would be appreciated for our newest angel.

Have a wonderful week and thanks for all you do for our SLT friends!

3 comments:

Linda Thomas said...

What an adorable card, Jodi! Is the ballerina an embellishment? She is SO cute and perfect for little Olivia!!

jojo824 said...

I used the Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge for the ballerina. Thank you for posting my card and allowing me to be part of SLT and it's wonderful volunteers and friend. Have a great weekend. Jodi

Anonymous said...

That is just the cutest card and so perfect for Olivia.. .thanks Sandi for posting it and thanks to Jodi for letting us see it... I know she will love it.. Marie Bornancin aka: mom