Sunday, March 15, 2009

Family


Hi everyone! This week was up and down with Cheyenne having such a rough week. She made it to Disneyland for her birthday and had a great time. Speaking of great times, I spent the day with my sisters Barb, Linda and Jan along with my mom yesterday and boy did we have fun. Mom twisted our arm and made us go to Archivers (they know her by name)...LOL. Here is a card my mom made. She makes such wonderful cards! Be sure to count your blessings each and every day. I know I do, with my family being one of my biggest blessings!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the one who is blessed with loving kids.... our hearts and prayers go out to Cheyennes family as they deal with her heartache... hello to all the wonderful volunteers of SLT... keep up the good work... mom

Linda Thomas said...

I LOVE this card mom! Thank you for being such a special part of SLT! And I agree that we should all count our blessings every day, and SLT is truly a blessing to all who are a part of it, both friends and volunteers alike! Love to all!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card! I'm just starting out and I think I will never make anything so gorgeous. But I keep trying and I know it is the thought that counts. Cheyenne's family is in my thoughts and prayers.