Sunday, October 31, 2010

Clever ideas!


Our volunteer Loisirene has a very cute idea. She sends the cards to our friends from her dog Alexis. She sends a picture of her cute puppy to each friend she sends to and then signs the card Alexis. Here is a picture of Alexis with some of the supplies donated to SLT.

Another cute idea was from our volunteer Candice. She finds a joke from a kid joke book and then creates a card with the joke as the theme.

Thanks ladies for some wonderful ideas....keep them coming!!!

3 comments:

jojo824 said...

I love the idea of a Joke card-after all laughter is the best medicine-Thanks for the inspiration.

Jodi R
Minnesota

Anonymous said...

Our volunteers just amaze me... it was so nice to meet some fellow stampers at the Volunteer day.. I hope next time I get to meet more.. and some of the ideas are just great.. love LoisIrenes pup...marie aka:mom

Alexis said...

Thank you for posting my photo. I try to help Loisirene whenever possible. I am a smooth haired fox terrier which means I am always on the go. Excuse me, I must check for chipmunks now before they enter tupor : )