Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sad news


Sorry for the length in time since my last post. Our dear sweet loving father passed away early in June and our time was used to spend as much time with him as possible. We were blessed with many stories, smiles, "I love you too" and holding of hands in his last weeks of life. I thought the doghouse card was appropriate, as many of you probably put me in the doghouse for not updating, but now you can see I had a good reason. My family always is my first priority! We will all miss my dad terribly but know he will be watching over us from Heaven, free from his pain.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh Sandi, I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you can hold the final memories with your Dad near to your heart. Prayers going up for you and your family...

erinrwillis said...

Oh, Sandi, I was so sad to read this post this morning. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll be thinking of you and your family.

Linda Thomas said...

Hi Sandi,

I think the dog card that you posted with this is perfect, because Dad always loved to watch our furry children for us when we were out of town! And now Dad can watch over all of us from Heaven as another one of our special angels!
Love, Linda

Jan Garber said...

I am so sorry to hear about your father. Being as close as I am to my own dad, I can only imagine your heartache. I have started scrapbooking my memories with my parents and it helps! I will keep you in my thoughts. You do so much for others.
Jan