Monday, September 7, 2009

Volunteer Get Together


Hi Everyone!

I sent out an Evite today which tells you about our first Volunteer get together on October 10th, from 9-11 AM, at Panera Bread in North Olmsted. I only sent it to the local Ohio people but if you live further away and want to join us, we would love to meet you too!

The inside of this wonderful card, made by Jodi R., reads-

An Ordinary person
facing extraordinary
circumstances and
acting with courage,
honor and self sacrifice

Happy Labor Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jodi, that was awesome... such a wonderful tribute to our SLT friends.. thanks for showing us. love marie aka: mom B

Linda Thomas said...

I agree! This card and the message inside are wonderful!! Also, I believe the Volunteer Get Together is Saturday, October 10th (not 11th). I can't wait to meet everyone who can attend! It will be lots of fun and we have lots of goodies to distribute!!