Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Day



Again, the time has flown by. I was so busy with our church marriage enrichment day I didn't post here for two weeks. Here is a card from one of our volunteers which is just adorable.

Remember to cherish your family and friends. I spent a WONDERFUL day with my family yesterday. My family is so important to me and I just couldn't imagine life without each and every one of them. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and such wonderful friends and I hope you have special people in each of your lives too.

Long distance hugs,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ... gosh we all love the cards that Sandi puts on the blog... keep them coming sandi... hope more of the volunteers put their comments on ... love to all mom/marie

Linda Thomas said...

Thanks for sharing all of these wonderful ideas, Sandi!
Hugs & Love, Linda