Thursday, March 27, 2008

Book titles

Hi everyone! Does anyone have any specific books they look to for inspiration? Me, I am a magazineaholic. I love all the Stampington magazines....Take Ten, Stampers Sampler, Artful Blogging etc. In fact, Send Love Today is going to have a free ad in some of their publications this summer and fall. We hope that it helps to get our name out there and more people join us as volunteers. I will let you know for sure what issues we will be in so you can look for the ads.

Post your favorite book titles for others to check out!

Have a stamping day!
Sandi

2 comments:

Michelle Adams said...

I'm with you about the Stampington magazines...love 'em! But I am also in love with my new copy of "The CardMaker's Sketch Book" by Tanya Fox. It gives you lots of different layout designs with samples of each one. It has really been helping me come up with new designs - otherwise I tend to use the same couple of layouts over and over. ;0)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of the great ideas on this blog! I hope everyone gets used to checking in and sharing thoughts and ideas!